MIOT International, a quaternary care multispecialty hospital in Chennai, India – offers the best in health care to patients who have come to trust the hospital as one of India’s best . Standing reassuring and tall on 14 acres MIOT International is a 1000-bed facility with 300 full-time doctors offering superlative treatment in 63 Specialities. MIOT proudly lays claim to a team of world-class professionals who use state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge technology to heal and give hope to patients. Consistently adjudged as a leader in healthcare, MIOT International attracts patients from 130 countries who seek our expertise in moving towards wellness.
A cheerful and positive ambience. Expert medical care and best in-class technology. MIOT International offers end to end care – diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, including emergency and critical care – all under one roof. Committed to its mission “Putting Patients First” MIOT offers the highest standards in patient safety and quality of service through the practice of evidence based medicine under expert and caring hands, using the latest advances that medical science has to offer on par with International standards.
MIOT International offers end to end care – diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, including emergency and critical care – all under one roof. Committed to its mission “Putting Patients First” MIOT offers the highest standards in patient safety and quality of service through the practice of evidence based medicine under expert and caring hands, using the latest advances that medical science has to offer on par with International standards.
Care sans barriers
MIOT’s galaxy of renowned specialists pool their experience and skills to find solutions even in cases that are turned away elsewhere. This could mean adopting new treatment techniques or even creating new treatment protocols where conventional means have not yielded results. This is possible because every specialist is committed to the hospital full-time; there are no visiting consultants. This philosophy of Collaborative Care, ingrained in every member, that has ensured MIOT’s outstanding outcomes in the most challenging cases.
Centre of Excellence
Medical Milestones in India
- 1st Hip Joint replacement surgery
- World renowned Joint for Life Programme with maximum joint replacements (37,500)
- 1st Keyhole surgery (minimally invasive)
- 1st Pinhole procedure (Interventional radiology)
- 1st Kidney Transplant across blood groups
- 1st Hospital in the country to do T-Replete Haplo – Identical Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Most economical & transparent Liver Transplant Programme with 90% success
- 1st to install True Beam STx (revolutionary Radiotherapy machine) in Asia Pacific
Cutting-edge, Patient-friendly facilities
The hospital’s modalities and expertise for Imaging, Radiology, Laboratory and Transfusion Medicine are matched by few other centres in India. The surgical suites and systems are a surgeon’s dream. Stringent infection control protocols and the hospital’s unique design have made MIOT India’s safest hospital with an infection rate of 0.06%.
From spacious, green, positive environments to dedicated teams of support staff to ensure the patient’s comfort through their treatment and recovery, there is no detail that has been overlooked. And even as MIOT continues to embrace the latest advancements in medical science, it remains firm in its commitment to care that protects the patient’s dignity at all times.
Our Facilities at a glance
- 21 state-of-the-art operating theatres
- 750 HD CT Scan, 3T MRI, 3D Digital Mammography System, Nuclear Medicine and PET CT, Digital Cath Labs
- ICU’s that match stringent global standards
- Full time specialists
- Spacious treatment areas
- Well-appointed patient rooms
- 24 hour blood bank & pharmacies on campus
- 4 multi-cuisine restaurants
- Open green spaces & constant circulation of fresh air
Standards & Empanelments
- Accredited by the Indian Health Organisation
- One of the most advanced imaging & laboratory set-ups in the country ( ranked 8th internationally)
- Dept of Laboratory Medicine accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- Offers subsidised Cardiac surgery to children from economically backward homes under CHIME Trust
- Conferred Export Excellence Award for best Service Provider by FIEO for 5 years
- Empanelled with leading Insurance Companies, Third party Insurance Companies & International Insurance Providers
For more information and for any other enquiries,
4/112, Mount Poonamalle Road Manapakkam,
Chennai – 600 089, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Phone : +91 44 22492288, +91 44 42002288